Resources for Parents
- Making the Most of Your Parent-Teacher Conference
- Family EducationParenting information with educational printables, games, activities for kids, child development tools, parenting ideas & advice, learning disabilities info
- Scholasticdelivering literacy resources for kids and outstanding children's books to schools, teachers, and families for more than 90 years.
- PBS ParentsExplore PBS parenting resources and tips on raising children, planning birthday parties & kids activities
- Delaware Kids Directory a free, digest-sized resource guide for parents in Delaware. It's a great resource for parents and grandparents as well as an excellent tool for businesses wanting to advertise.
- Parent Information Center of DelawarePIC information and support helps parents become their child's best advocate. These resources will help parents better understand education in Delaware.
- Discovery EducationFree educational resources for Parents. Find motivational tools as well as resources to help your student succeed. Free from Discovery Education.
- YWCA YWCA Delaware is a non-profit organization committed to serving women, girls and their families by equipping them with the tools required to enrich their families, be empowered women and take a stand for racial equity.
- National Gallery of Art Discover a variety of multi-generational programs and resources that engage children and adults in active exploration of art.
For Post-Secondary Education: